Stopwatch which specializes in the lap time measurement.
- Two lap time can be measured at the same time.
- The lap time measurement result can be written the note pad.
- Possible to record up to 300 laps (Lap number mode is 200 laps)
- Most operations are possible by the hardware button.
- Two kinds of measurement modes at lap time or split time.
- Show Lap number support.
Please:at such time
- To the attendant of the motor sports watching
- To the pit crew of the team which runs 2 riders/drivers (It's me !)
- To the continuous chugging rally(A good child must not Mane it. )
- Anything else.
"PLap_jpJP.prc" included in the archive is Japanese overlay.
An additional installation : to the device of Japanese OS3.5 or more in doing.
A menu and a set screen can be made Japanese.
[Start] Begins to measure it
(A big display which appears most up is time from the start.)
[Lap1][Lap2] Record Lap/Split time
- The difference time from the measurement last time is in real time
displayed under the name.
[Stop] End measurement
Four buttons : the hardware button (DateBook, Address, ToDo, and Note pad).
It corresponds by pushing.
[Memo] Export data into the note pad.
(The "Memo" button disappears after writing of data.)
[Clear] Clear all status (except name)
(The leftmost button changes with "Start" - "Stop" - "Clear" - "Start" ... )
- The part of the name is writable (An initial value is "PLAYER-1" and "PLAYER-2" )
It is possible to input it up to ten characters.
- Automatic power supply OFF function stops while measuring
Please note that it forgets to turn off the power supply
- The amount of the battery remainder is % displayed in the upper part of the screen.
(The display of the battery bit map is drawn and, to our regret, does not change. )
Preference Panel :
A set value is automatically preserved.
It is a writing result image to the note pad.
- Lap 1 and 2 are written respectively as another record.
- Only the measured lap is written.
- The date and the time of the first line use the format of "Format" of System "Prefs".
Because the measurement accuracy depends on the Tick value of the Palm device
It is likely to differ from official time.
Additionally, please refer to ReadMe.txt/ReadMeJ.txt in the archive for details.
-- Change History --
Ver 1.4 (2003/05/30)
- Lap number mode support
- Show face bitmap at Lap1/2 button
Ver 1.3 (2003/02/12)
- The split time is added to the measurement mode.
- The function to scroll the list by the hardware button or the jog dial is added.
- Japanese overlay support
- Color support
- OS5 High-Density Icon support
- OS5 High-Density Bitmap support
Ver 1.21 (2002/08/10)
- The stop of automatic power supply OFF function was changed to
"The application program is being executed" - > "While measurement".
- Bug-Fix :
If the hardware button is pushed when Preferences is displayed, it is likely to become Fatal Error.
Ver 1.2 (2002/05/13)
- The sound function is added.
- It changed in button mark [Lap] to [Lap1]&[Lap2]
- It changed so that the display of the display change "Plugged" when the device was charged.
- Bug-Fix :
It writes it many times though it has written to the note pad when "Note pad" hardware button is pushed.
Ver 1.1 (2002/03/27)
- Gray scale Icon support
- Button on screen and small correction of Graffiti indicator position.